Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Solution:Cloud Delivery Methods:E-Learning Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Application Developers
- Basic programming language, ideally in Java.
- Basic knowledge in using an Eclipse development environment.
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Week 2: Persistency Basics
- Week 3: Advanced Persistency Features
- Week 4: User Authentication and Security
- Week 5: Connectivity
- Week 6: Advanced Features