SAP S/4HANA – Use Cases
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA Level:Introduction & Overview Languages:English
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Access the course here (free of charge).
- Anyone with a general interest in digital transformation and in how to leverage SAP S/4HANA
- specialists who want use cases at hand for business-driven conversations
- Line of business owners and business IT specialists responsible for process design
- You need no previous knowledge or technical background to participate in this course
- It is recommended to revisit the openSAP courses: JOY020 SAP S/4HANA in a Nutshell, JOY033 SAP S/4HANA – Deep Dive & JOY021 Digital Transformation and Its Impact
- openSAP is SAPÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer. Click here to find out more.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Intro & SAP S/4HANA Use Cases (1)
- Week 2: SAP S/4HANA Use Cases (2)
- Week 3: Business Driver & Value Lever Framework