Additional Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP S/4HANA
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA Finance Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction Languages:English
- This course provides you with the knowledge to configure and utilize automation functions for accounts payable and accounts receivables in the SAP S/4HANA system. You will familiarize yourself with the automatic payment program, the automatic dunning program, and correspondence handling. You will also be enabled to utilize additional posting options in accounts payable and accounts receivable. Finally you will learn how to safeguard postings through validations and substitutions.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Implement and use automated Payment Processing for customers and vendor accounts.
- Implement and use automated Dunning.
- Implement and use Correspondence.
- Implement and use Special G/L transactions (down payment requests, down payments and allocation, individual value adjustments, and so on)
- Implement and use Document parking in Financial Accounting
- Implement and use Validation in Financial Accounting
- Implement and use Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Configure and use Data Archiving and Data Aging in Financial Accounting
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Super / Key / Power User
- IT Support
- Project Manager
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Automatic Payments
- Special G/L transactions
- Document parking in Financial Accounting
- Substitution in Financial Accounting
- Validation in Financial Accounting
- Data Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting