SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals Academy
- Area of Interest:SAP SuccessFactors Software Solution:Performance&Goals Management, SF Human Capital Management (SF-HCM), Succession Management Level:Consultant Academy Training Languages:English
- Starting in Q1 2017, the Introduction to SAP SuccessFactors Academy (THR80/THR80e) will be enforced as a pre-requisite.
- Please note that the registration period will be closed 1 week prior to the start date of each virtual class. Register early to secure your place!
- This course teaches implementation consultants, implementation partners, and support representatives basic configurations necessary for implementing SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management, Performance Management, Calibration, 360 Degree Multi-Rater Review and Continuous Performance Management.. This three-week course is taught through a combination of self-guided learning, check-in meetings, and hands- on exercises (check- in meetings requirement only applies to virtual, instructor-led course).
- This course is not intended for customers. Customers should reference the customer training catalog for available offerings. If you are a customer administrator, please explore the customer catalog and get accredited via the SFX Accreditation program.
- Only registered SAP partner consultants will be provided with provisioning rights once they have been certified. Customers and independent consultants, even if certified, will not be provided with provisioning rights. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You will be able to configure the SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management and Performance Management modules to suit customer requirements, including goal alignment, job families and job roles, competencies, and setting up the performance management cycle.
- Application Consultant
- An Introduction to SuccessFactors Solutions (free from openSAP)
- ACT2CL – SAP Activate Methodology: Cloud Implementation
Course based on software release
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goal Management
- Configure modules using Admin Center and XML
- Configure Goal Plan and Performance Management templates
- Add custom sections and fields to Goal Management and Performance Management templates
- Permission forms at each step of the cycle
- Set up job families and job roles, and map competencies to job roles
- Populate goals from the Goal Management form to the Performance Management form
- Set up weights and summaries for reporting purposes
- Explain the purpose of, enable, and configure:
- Goal Execution
- Stack Ranker/Team Overview
- 3600 Multi-Rater Review
- Define the steps of the language translation process
- Final course assessment