- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Consultant Academy Training
- Apply and communicate master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
- Use and describe applications for production planning
- This course is aimed at consultants responsible for implementing Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Business knowledge in the area of planning and manufacturing
- The following are included in posting TSCM40:
- which you must study in your own time before the start of course TSCM40
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), Enhancement Package 6
- Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
- ERP production planning: demand management, planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results, additional MRP processes
- The first part of the Planning/Manufacturing academy (TSCM40) consists of following products: